We provide a warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The producer’s guarantee does not cover:
- Damages caused by self-modification (by the customer).
- Damages resulting from random events or other circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damage caused as a result of non-compliance with the instructions by the manufacturer / author of the rules of use, maintenance and storage.
- Uneven coloring due to the natural properties of the material – wood as a natural material can change color, under the influence of UV rays.
- Damage resulting from improper assembly and product settings, e.g. low relief / sculpture set in the fireplace, heating devices, water tanks, devices emitting large amounts of water vapor.
- Damage caused by cleaning with chemicals.
- Damage caused by prolonged contact with water, pouring reliefs / sculptures with water or other liquid.
- Damage resulting from storing a relief / sculpture in a room with a humidity of less than 45% and more than 60% (at low humidity, cracks and crevices may occur at higher humidity, warping and unevenness may arise).
- Damage caused during transport.
- Defect and damage due to which the price was lowered.
- Damage caused as a result of natural wear, including: scratches, dents.
- Product damage caused by covering the surface of the product with materials including: glass, PVC, foil, stone, and any other materials that prevent the natural process of wood breathing.
- Dirt on the product.
- Improper way of cleaning and maintaining the product.
- Defect and damage caused by animals.
- Mechanical damage (eg scratches, bruises).
- Reliefs / sculptures in the raw state, unpainted with a protective agent (varnish, oil, wax, etc.) will not be covered by the guarantee if the customer does not secure them immediately upon receipt.